Wednesday, April 21, 2010

today's mantra.





today, my first day in weeks where there is nothing (not one thing!) on my schedule, this is my mantra. go--do!

so much to accomplish in the seven--yes, seven!--weeks left before i graduate.

for andrew, only two--yes, two!--weeks until he graduates.

....with a recent slow-down in daily duties for him, he turned to me yesterday and simply said, "i don't know what to do with myself." we've been chugging along, trying to keep up with such a steady, swift, at times ferocious, pace of school and life, that when all that busy-ness halts in the coming weeks, we're not quite sure how we will handle the withdrawal....

....as with most things, i'm sure we'll figure it out. but for today, i must go--do!



via mocking bird. lyrics by this musician. stream his music here - you won't regret it.








No comments: