Wednesday, March 10, 2010

working space.





:: this morning, i awakened, early before the sun, to come and sit here, at my desk:


:: a bit of space carved out on a wall between where we sleep and where we cook:


:: i'm not much of a new year's resolution maker, but over a month ago, long past the season of making resolutions, i decided to dedicate myself to quiet, early mornings....by myself, in this space, where i can collect myself and gather together silent moments of not just work and study, but creativity and praise. it's too easy to get my brain wrapped up in all the piles of this:


:: located so conveniently behind me...beckoning me to immediately start working and forget the space and time needed for a life of praise and prayer.


:: so here's to continuing these quiet mornings, full of grace, the quiet before the storm.








No comments: